AUD $4591total per person
Sunset Veranda StateroomStateroom: 192 sq. ft. Veranda: 54 sq. ft. Features • Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors • Sitting area with...
Sunset Veranda Stateroom - Category SVSV
AUD $4,591total per person
Sunset Veranda Stateroom
Stateroom: 192 sq. ft. Veranda: 54 sq. ft.
Features • Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors • Sitting area with sofa • Two beds convertible to queen-size • 32" LCD TV • Vanity • Hair dryer • Veranda • Some staterooms may have a trundle bed
Note: Staterooms with an upper bed and sofa bed that sleeps two accommodate a maximum of four guests.
All Staterooms Include: • Two lower beds convertible to queen (except as noted) • Complimentary 24-hour room service • Dual voltage 110/220 AC • Four pillows in every stateroom • Complimentary use of bathrobes • 100% Egyptian cotton towels • Bathroom accessories & hair dryer • Complimentary beach towel service • Plentiful storage space in your bathroom & wardrobe • Laundry service* • Luggage delivery • Interactive television system to view & select shore excursions, order room service & watch movies* • Individual safe • Direct-dial telephone • Thermostat-controlled air-conditioning • Mini-bar* • Some staterooms may have a trundle bed
Sunset Veranda Stateroom - Category SV
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Southampton Depart: Thu, Oct 3, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Fri, Oct 4, 2019
Day 3At Sea
Sat, Oct 5, 2019
Arrive: Sun, Oct 6, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Sun, Oct 6, 2019 @ 18:30
Day 5Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Arrive: Mon, Oct 7, 2019 @ 11:00
Depart: Mon, Oct 7, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 6Gran Canaria
Arrive: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Wed, Oct 9, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Oct 9, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 8At Sea
Thu, Oct 10, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Oct 11, 2019 @ 11:00
Depart: Fri, Oct 11, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 10At Sea
Sat, Oct 12, 2019
Day 11Southampton Arrive: Sun, Oct 13, 2019 @ 06:00
- This specialty restaurant is the exclusive dining venue for all AquaClassSM guests, serving healthy fare in a sophisticated and soothing atmosphere.
- Prepare to indulge in a savory multi-course meal featuring a blend of Classic and Modern continental cuisines. A superb wine list accentuates your experience.
- A restaurant experience that awakens your palate through a modern and playful approach to memorable dishes from around the world that are artistically presented with elements of surprise & delight…...a culinary journey that turns the ordinary upside down and inside out.
- The ultimate grill experience at sea is what you'll find at Tuscan Grille, our sophisticated steakhouse and specialty restaurant. Savor fine Italian wines and panoramic views along with your Caesar salad, made tableside.
Sports and Spa
- Your destination for health, beauty and extraordinary relaxation, AquaSpa soothes both body and mind. Facilities include a solarium, lap pool, Persian Garden, private treatment rooms, relaxation room, and fitness center.
- In the fitness center you can meet with a personal trainer, take a fitness class, try the resistance swimming pool or challenge yourself on the state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Refined culture at sea is what you will experience in our inspiring and thought-provoking Art Gallery on board. Stop in on your way to dinner and it just might spark up an enriching table conversation; swing by after dinner and have a touch of sophistication for dessert. You may even find yourself buying an irresistible one-of-a-kind souvenir to bring back from your trip.
- Located in the atrium, play a hand or two of gin with old friends or new ones. Friendly competition and relaxation are the name of the game.
- For an evening of lively, spontaneous entertainment, the versatile Celebrity Central is the perfect destination. Catch a late night comedy show, live musical performances, or a great movie in a comfortable, casual atmosphere.
Bars and Lounges
- Inspired by the vineyards of Napa Valley, Cellarmasters brings to life the experience of a global wine tour while you learn about and taste a large variety of wines from around the world. A welcoming and unique on board environment, you'll discover new wines, receive recommendations and enrich your knowledge of the world of wine.
- Start your evening off right with a soothing backdrop of instrumental or vocal sounds and the palpable air of anticipation as you gather with newfound friends. The lounge is also a great place to drop in for a nightcap and plan your next fabulous evening aboard Celebrity Silhouette.
- Escape to the comforting environment of the decidedly casual Foyer Bar. Inspired by the relaxed living space of large, oceangoing yachts, the Foyer bar is an ideal place to take a break, plan your next excursion, or share stories with others.
- With an atmosphere inspired by ice and snow, the enchanting frosted bar is the place to be in the heart of the "coolest" setting on the ship. An absolute must-visit for its hip and classy feel, swing by The Martini Bar and grab a drink before dinner or make a night of it. This bar has a vibe like no other, which makes it the perfect spot to chill out with friends all night long.
- With its air of privacy and intimacy, Michael's Club is a Celebrity signature staple and on Celebrity Silhouette, it is just as elegant as the rest. Always a great place to begin or end your evening, Michael's Club provides a stimulating environment of jazz stylings and lavish refinement.
- Don't look back, look forward and be amazed by the breathtaking views in our ultimate observation lounge. The floor to ceiling windows will captivate and the expansive space will please you as you relax in the comfy seating all around. The lounge is versatile and can be transformed to suit any occasion.
- Feeling lucky? Containing the ambience of Monte Carlo and the energy of Las Vegas, Fortunes Casino is a perfect spot to participate in a game of chance or comfortably view all of the action at our 16 gaming tables.
- Designed exclusively for the junior cruisers, Fun Factory is a place where magic happens. Celebrity breaks the kids' programs into distinct groups so kids are always engaged in age-appropriate activities. Children age 3-11 will thrive in this environment, which features LeapFrog® educational tools for knowledge and play.
- Younger cruisers ages 12-17 can cut loose and kick back the way they want in our hip VIP area geared specifically for teens. From teen-oriented explorations to the dance club and coffee lounge designed with them in mind, XClub is sure to be a hit with all of our teenage guests.
- All of our ships have Internet Cafés. Internet access is available in the Internet Café 24 hours a day until 6:00 a.m. on Debarkation Day. In addition to the Internet Cafés, Celebrity Cruises offers wireless access points in several areas throughout the ship for those guests who wish to bring their own personal laptop with wireless capabilities.
- Internet minutes can be purchased in various packages, depending on the number of minutes they plan on using while onboard.
- Beautiful walkways lead you from sophisticated boutiques to fine jewelry stores that hold stylish clothing, precious gems, cosmetics, fragrances and more. Window shop, attend a fashion show or select gifts for friends and family. Then, indulge yourself as you encounter the ideal memento of your truly extraordinary cruise experience.
- The grand Silhouette Theatre is the premier live performance venue aboard Celebrity Silhouette. While accommodating a generous audience, it retains a comfortable, intimate atmosphere, bringing you production shows, beautiful musical arrangements, and sidesplitting comedy.
- Find true poolside serenity at the Celebrity Silhouette Solarium. Featuring a gorgeous lap pool, sparkling waterfalls, thickly padded lounge chairs, and an adults-only policy, tranquility is always just a few steps away.
- When you arrive at the highest point on Celebrity Silhouette, you won't be disappointed. Whether you're looking for the ideal spot to do some early morning yoga, stretch out on a canopied lounge bed, or for the best view of the beautiful starry sky to cap off another magical evening aboard, The Solstice Deck is where your search ends and the relaxation begins.
- Escape into a good book or browse through some of your favorite magazines in our spacious and peaceful library; two floors of quiet contemplation and vast knowledge are at your fingertips.
When Celebrity Silhouette launches in 2011, there will be another spectacular option for cruising Europe and the Caribbean. She'll have all the best-loved Solstice Class features. Go on a culinary adventure in QsineSM. Get social at the icy Martini Bar & Crush. Stay connected in the Celebrity iLoungeSM Internet Centre. Play games on soft, fresh-cut grass at the Lawn Club. And enjoy sweeping veranda views in 85% of staterooms. There's also Galleria Tastings, an intriguing spot to take a break from the day with enticing â€œtastesâ€ of food, drink, fashion and art.
- Vessel: Celebrity Silhouette
- Year: 2011
- Beam: 121
- Cruising speed: 24
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 2,886
- Registry: Malta
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Space Ratio: 1
- Tonnage: 122,400
- Vessel: 3
- 24 Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Direct-dial Telephone
- Duty Free Shops
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Laundry Service
- Live Music
- Security Safe In Cabin
Celebrity Silhouette - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
"A dream trip"
This was my first cruise, and it could not have been better. The staff were amazing, couldn't do for me, being a single lady, I was not left sitting alone at the party areas, always a staff member to come and get me up to dance, very impressed by this, as its not much fun sitting watching everyone else with partners having a great time. The ship was immaculate at all times, the only thing I would do next cruise, is probably get a porthole or balcony cabin. The Greek islands were beautiful, the sea so blue, and the weather was great as well. Shame it was raining as we came back into Venice, but still enjoyed it. I cant wait to do another cruise, and hope I get the service that Celebrity Cruises gave me. One special part of my cruise, was when we docked at Suda Bay, and I got a taxi to the cemetery there, placed NZ poppies and flags on all the kiwi men who had died in World war 2. My Dad was taken prisoner by Germans, and was in a transit camp at Suda Bay, so it was very emotional for me, it was on my bucket list to go there to see the place where he was captured.Read more
Shirley N - Sep 2016
Was this helpful?
We were not too sure about a cruise but we're so impressed with the experience will definitely do again. Fantastic staff and have become close friends with one in particular. The variety and presentation of food was fantastic. We were also extremely impressed with the variety and calibre of the entertainment and shows on board. Only missed one night as just cannot fit everything in. We met so many people from all walks of life, different cultures and countries. We were the only ones from New Zealand on board though and mainly got mistaken for being Australian or English. Very surprising were the number of Americans who cruised regularly. In particular an elderly woman who told me that she had been on nearly 200 cruises, had visited nearly every country, most cities but would you believe had never stepped off those cruises from the time she embarked till the time she disembarked. She said why should she associate with people that were inferior to her and also that she might catch something from them. To be honest I was gob smacked and had never met such a narrow minded person. We like to meet the locals in an area that we are visiting, participate in any cultural activities and actually see something of the place that we go to. This is the way to get educated.Read more
Sue W - Aug 2015
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: SI10Q028
Canary Islands Cruise
- Departing from Southampton
- Celebrity Silhouette
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Frequently asked questions
Cruising is such a great value holiday as your fare includes accommodations, all main meals onboard ship, onboard daytime activities, and night-time entertainment including live stage shows. One reason cruising is good value is because you'll know what most of your holiday will cost before you go. Generally your only extra onboard expenses could be your beverages (though these are sometimes included on luxury ships), optional shore excursions, personal services such as spa treatments, and any purchases at the gift and duty free shops.
All your main meals are included on a cruise. Typically for breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an a la carte option (order from a menu) or a buffet option. There is so much choice available, and the food is excellent. However, your cruise doesn't always just include these 3 main meals. You can in fact eat non-stop for 24 hours a day if you like.
Most cruise lines also offer specialty dining as an alternative option to the main restaurants. There is typically a small cover charge for this. However, the food is well worth it, and the specialty restaurants are normally smaller and more intimate than the main restaurants so they make for a great place to celebrate a special occasion.
The entertainment on board comes in many different styles and formats but is always included in the cruise fare. In the evening there are shows in the main show lounge (except small ship cruising). Typically there are two sessions a night so, depending on your dinner time, you can always catch the show. The style of these shows changes daily. Some nights it will include all of the ship’s entertainment crew with a Las Vegas style production. Other nights there may be a guest entertainer or comedian. There is something for everyone.
The entertainment doesn't stop with the nightly performances. Each night the ship provides a newsletter detailing all the activities that will take place the following day. These activities may include dance classes, arts and crafts, table tennis, live music, tournaments, trivia quizzes, recent release movies, and other deck games and deck parties. The great thing about a cruise is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If your idea of a holiday is sitting back with a good book, you can do that. If you like to be entertained there is no shortage of entertainment.
One of the main reasons for a cruise making such a great family holiday is the “kids club” facilities offered on board, and they are all included in your cruise fare. Typically the kids clubs are broken into 3 different age groups - 3 to 6 years, 7 to 12 years, and 13 – 17 years. In these dedicated children’s facilities they are looked after by trained staff and the facilities are open from 9am – 10pm. Parents can check their children into the “kids club” whenever it suits them. Children love these facilities as it is “their space” aboard the ship.
NB Each cruise line has limited space on board the ship for children as the kids club facilities can cater for a limited number of children, and any child booked onto a cruise has access to the kids club. If you are planning on taking a cruise during the school holidays then you need to book early as the children's space will sell out. Also, while most cruise lines have kids club facilities there are some exceptions (not common) so you should check this at time of booking.
The chances are you will not get seasick. On a cruise most people do not suffer from motion sickness. However, if you are going to get seasick then it is likely to happen in the first 24 hours. If you limit the amount of alcohol you consume and activities you do in the first 24 hours you can reduce the chance of this happening. Another thing you can do is select a midship cabin on a lower deck. A cabin in the middle of the ship (midship) will experience the least amount of movement.
There are a number of other precautions/medications you can take, and these can be purchased before you travel at a pharmacy or health shop. Otherwise you can buy them on board.
The best thing you can do if you feel seasick is visit the ship’s doctor. They can give you an injection that will give you relief from your seasickness within 30 minutes. You have planned and saved for your holiday, don't ruin it by feeling sick. Visit the doctor for the injection and get it treated straight away. If you have travel insurance then you can claim this back.
IMPORTANT: A visit to the doctor on board will cost you money so we strongly recommend you get travel insurance before you depart on your holiday.
Terms and conditions for this cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Shore excursions are pre-organised tours & sightseeing options that you purchase on board for when your ship is in a port of call. Every ship has a “Shore Ex” desk with qualified staff who can advise you of different excursions available, what’s best to do and generally help you with information on the particular region your ship is visiting.
Shore excursions can be booked on board your ship however some cruise lines allow you to pre-book and pay for excursions online. If there is a tour you really want to do then we recommend you pre-book it as popular tours do sell out.
Shore excursions are not compulsory, you are free to go ashore and return to the ship as many times as you like.
When you go ashore it is important to note:
You must take your cruise I.D. card (ticket) as proof for re-embarking.
The city or town you are visiting may not be close to the port where the ship is docked, cruise lines normally organise shuttle buses (at a minimal charge) throughout the day to and from the city centre.
You must return to the ship at the stipulated time as the ship WILL NOT wait for late passengers.
Tour costs vary depending on the activity, itinerary and inclusions. There is always a wide variety on offer for all age groups and abilities that can start from as little as $25.
Sometimes you can book your tour, when you arrive at your port, direct from the operator at a much cheaper price. However, this comes with a buyer beware warning. The operators used by the cruise line are trusted professionals so you will not be ripped off. Also, if something goes wrong on your tour, the cruise line knows where you are and will take the necessary steps to pick you up if your vehicle has broken down. In extreme cases they will even hold the ship's departure for you if you are late returning from a tour booked through the ship. They will not wait if you go direct through the operator, as they will not know where you are.
Unlike airlines, there are no luggage restrictions on a cruise. However you need to consider that you need to store it in your cabin for your holiday. There is plenty of storage space in your cabin but if you are travelling in a quad cabin you may want to impose your own restrictions.
NB It is important to remember that airlines have different luggage restrictions, so if you are flying either pre or post cruise then you may want to keep within their allowances.
Cruise lines around the world do not all operate using the same onboard currency. The currency varies from cruise line to cruise line with the most common currency being US dollars. P&O Cruises Australia, Carnival Spirit and the Sun and Dawn Princess all use Australian dollars as their onboard currency.
Cruising is a cashless society which means when you purchase anything on board you do not pay for it in cash. When you board the ship it is like checking into a hotel, you can either give a credit card imprint or the cruise line will take a cash deposit of approximately $300. You are then given a “cruise card”. Your cruise card is your door key (on most ships), has your dinner table number on it (for traditional dining), and it is used for making any purchases aboard.
When you make a purchase with your cruise card, it is swiped and a receipt is printed that you will need to sign. The cost of the purchase is then added to your onboard account which you settle at the end of your cruise.
Many cruises on our websites come with onboard credits. This could be from a special promotion that is being run by the cruise line or because of the relationship we have with the cruise lines that allows us to select certain cruises to receive onboard credit. The amount of onboard credit does normally depend on the length of the cruise.
If your reservation receives onboard credit we will confirm this with you in writing and then your onboard account will automatically be in credit for the amount we have confirmed to you. This credit can be used towards any onboard expenditure that is charged back to your cabin. It is important to note that if you do not spend all of your onboard credit it will not be refunded to you in cash so it is best you spend it all while on board.
Tipping/gratuities are a big issue for a lot of Australasian cruise passengers as it is not our custom to reward good service in this way. What cruise passengers need to consider is that outside of Australasia, the remuneration for personnel in the service industry is quite low. Hence, to keep up a high standard, employees have the incentive of earning additional income via the tips they receive. At the end of the day, how much you tip is up to you.
The most common way cruise lines suggest tipping, is that they add a suggested amount to your daily onboard account. You can choose to keep that on your account or you can ask the purser to remove it. This suggested amount is divided out amongst your cabin steward, your dinner waiter, your assistant waiter, your wine steward, and maitre d’.
Some cruise lines ask passengers to wait until the end of the cruise and they discreetly leave an envelope in your cabin in which to place the appropriate amount. Some cruise lines state that the fare you have paid includes gratuities. Some cruise lines ask that you pre-pay the gratuities with your cruise fare prior to your holiday departure.
Again, the amount you tip is up to you (unless it is prepaid) and it isn't intended to have a negative impact on your holiday. Do what feels most comfortable to you.
The rules surrounding where you can smoke on board a cruise ship vary from cruise line to cruise line. However, none have taken steps to ban smoking completely. Most only allow smoking in designated areas on the open decks. Many have banned smoking on cabin balconies as this poses a fire risk.
Many cruise lines have rules restricting you from taking your own alcohol on board your cruise ship. If you have pre purchased duty free alcohol the ship will take it off you when you board and store it away for you. This alcohol will be delivered to your cabin the night before you disembark. The same applies if you purchase it when you are in port. Any purchases made on board will also be delivered the night before you disembark.
However, Princess Cruises will allow you to bring a bottle of wine aboard which you can drink at dinner or in your cabin.
These restrictions were put in place to create a safer environment on board your cruise ship, where people drink within a controlled drinking environment.
Still have questions? Let us know through this quick enquiry form here.
Fill in your details and question/s and a cruise expert will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry has been received. We ll get back to you shortly.
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691